Sharma Law Offices, LLC located in Dunwoody, GA is seeking a full-time bilingual Immigration Paralegal/Legal Assistant to prepare immigrant and non-immigrant visa petitions, perform general administrative/ clerical duties, and communicate with clients.
We represent a broad spectrum of clients ranging from start-up companies to publicly traded multinational corporations engaged in a multitude of industries such as software development, telecommunications, pharmaceutical, health-care, engineering, manufacturing, accounting, and architecture. We also assist individuals with their immigration needs. For a more comprehensive description of our firm, please visit www.elawimmigration.com.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Must be bilingual;
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office is required;
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple assignments with minimal supervision;
- Takes ownership and gets the job done without the need for supervision;
- Maintains an exceptional client service attitude and professional demeanor at all times;
- Work well under deadlines, handle confidential information with professionalism, and display strong interpersonal skills;
- Must be able to follow written and verbal instructions thoroughly;
- Must have ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment;
- Ability to work independently, multi-task, and prioritize workload;
- Must be self-motivated;
- Experience in immigration law is desired, but not required.
We provide a generous benefits package, including medical insurance coverage, retirement plan with company matching contribution and paid Time Off/Vacation/Sick package.
If you are interested in becoming a part of our team, please email your resume, cover letter and salary requirements.