Sharma Law Offices, a highly rated and prestigious boutique immigration law firm in Dunwoody, GA is currently seeking a full-time bilingual business immigration law clerk to work with an Attorney, performing a variety of legal duties that include but is not limited to: prepare visa petitions, perform general administrative/ clerical duties, gather documents, interpret laws, ruling, and regulations, search for and examine public and other legal records, study constitutions, statues, decisions, regulations and ordinances of quasi-judicial bodies to determine ramifications for cases, schedule client appointments, prepare legal correspondence, and communicate with clients/ government agencies. You will receive training and guidance with respect to overall objectives; however, your work will be independent and you must be able to operate using independent judgment in achieving assigned objectives.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Must have a J.D. or a LL.M;
- Must be bi-lingual;
- Must have ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment;
- Must have strong organizational skills;
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to work independently, multi-task, and prioritize workload;
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple assignments with minimal supervision;
- Work well under deadlines, handle confidential information with professionalism, and display strong interpersonal skills;
- Must have clear and concise communication skills;
- Must be self-motivated.
Benefits: We offer a competitive salary commensurate to experience and provide a generous benefits package, including healthcare stipend, retirement plan with company matching contribution and paid Time Off/Vacation/Sick package after completing of 90-day probation period.
To Apply: If you are interested in becoming a part of our team, please email to email@example.com your resume and cover letter. Salary requirements must be included with resume. Additionally, please write your last name backwards in the subject line.
Hours: Full-time, non-exempt position of 40 hours per week. Two-three days a year overtime is required.