*** If you have not completed at minimum 50 plus immigration applications, please do not apply. ***
Sharma Law Offices a top-rated prestigious boutique immigration law firm in Atlanta is seeking a business immigration paralegal to join our team. Upon being hired, you will work with an Attorney, performing a variety of legal duties that include but is not limited to: prepare immigrant and non-immigrant visa petitions like H-1B, L vias, PERM labor certification, application for adjustment of status, consular processing, deal with government agencies, perform general administrative duties, gather documents, prepare legal correspondence, and communicate with clients/ government agencies. You will receive training and guidance with respect to overall objectives; however, your work will be independent, and you must be able to operate using independent judgment in achieving assigned objectives.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Must have ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Demonstrated organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently, multi-task, and prioritize workload.
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple assignments with minimal supervision.
- Work well under deadlines, handle confidential information with professionalism, and display strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to pay strong attention to detail and timing as well as excellence that reflects and demonstrate integrity, customer-centered, accountability, respect and excellence.
- Must be self-motivated.
Benefits: We offer a competitive salary commensurate to experience and provide a generous benefits package, including healthcare stipend, employee discount, retirement plan with company matching contribution and paid Time Off/Vacation/Sick package after completing of 90-day probation period.
Hours: Full-time, non-exempt position of 40 hours per week.
To Apply: If you are interested in becoming a part of our team, please email us, as a PDF, your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements. The email can be obtained by visiting our website www.elawimmigration.com. Additionally, please write your last name backwards in the subject line. Part of the hiring process includes a practical test.
Experience: At least 2 years of immigration legal assistant/paralegal experience. Experience can be in the field of family, removal, business, or related immigration matters.
Job Type: Full-time