Sharma Law Offices, LLC a highly rated and prestigious boutique immigration law firm is currently seeking a full-time bilingual legal assistant to work with an Attorney, performing a variety of legal duties that include but is not limited to: prepare visa petitions, perform general administrative/ clerical duties, gather documents, schedule client appointments, prepare legal correspondence, and communicate with clients/ government agencies. You will receive training and guidance with respect to overall objectives; however, your work will be independent, and you must be able to operate using independent judgment in achieving assigned objectives.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Must have ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment;
- Must have strong organizational skills;
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to work independently, multi-task, and prioritize workload;
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple assignments with minimal supervision;
- Work well under deadlines, handle confidential information with professionalism, and display strong interpersonal skills;
- Must have clear and concise communication skills;
- Must be self-motivated.
Benefits:We offer a competitive salary commensurate to experience and provide a generous benefits package, including healthcare stipend, retirement plan with company matching contribution and paid Time Off/Vacation/Sick package after completing of 90-day probation period.
To Apply:If you are interested in becoming a part of our team, please email to email@example.com your resume and cover letter. Salary requirements must be included with resume.Additionally, please write your last name backwards in the subject line.
Hours: Full-time, non-exempt position of 40 hours per week. Two-three days a year overtime is required.
Experience: At least 2 years of immigration legal assistant experience.