Sharma Law Offices, LLC a highly rated and prestigious boutique immigration law firm is currently seeking a full-time legal assistant to work with an Attorney, performing a variety of legal duties that include but is not limited to: prepare visa petitions, perform general administrative/ clerical duties, gather documents, schedule client appointments, prepare legal correspondence, and communicate with clients/ government agencies. You will receive training and guidance with respect to overall objectives; however, your work will be independent, and you must be able to operate using independent judgment in achieving assigned objectives.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Must have ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment;
- Must have strong organizational skills;
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to work independently, multi-task, and prioritize workload;
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple assignments with minimal supervision;
- Work well under deadlines, handle confidential information with professionalism, and display strong interpersonal skills;
- Must have clear and concise communication skills;
- Must be self-motivated.
Benefits:We offer a competitive salary commensurate to experience and provide a generous benefits package, including healthcare stipend, retirement plan with company matching contribution and paid Time Off/Vacation/Sick package after completing of 90-day probation period.
To Apply:If you are interested in becoming a part of our team, please email us your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements. The email can be obtained by visiting our website www.elawimmigration.com. Additionally, please write your last name backwards in the subject line. Part of the hiring process includes a practical test.
Hours: Full-time, non-exempt position of 40 hours per week. Two-three days a year overtime is required.
Experience: At least 1 year of immigration legal assistant experience.