Healthcare Immigration

International Medical Graduates typically come to the United States through three major visa programs, the H-1B visa, the O-1 visa, and the J-1 visa. While J-1 is the most used visa, it has many implications, the biggest one being the two-year home residency requirements. We work with international medical graduates (IMGs), healthcare professionals, hospitals, hospital systems, and other healthcare professionals navigate the myriad of immigration law.

For more information on immigration options for healthcare and how Sharma Law Offices, LLC can help you, please call us at 404-348-2829.

Meet Attorney Asheesh Sharma – Your Trusted Advisor

With years of experience in employment-based immigration, Sharma Law Offices has a proven track record of successful cases. Our nuanced understanding of U.S. immigration laws ensures that your case is in capable hands.

Atlanta Employment Immigration Lawyer Asheesh Sharma
American Immigration Lawyers Association
Seal of the Tennessee Judiciary